- What is Python?
- How to Install Python?
- Python Variables and Operators
- Python Loops
- Python Functions
- Python Files
- Python Errors and Exceptions
- Python Packages
- Python Classes and Objects
- Python Strings
- PostgreSQL Data Types
- Python Generators and Decorators
- Python Dictionary
- Python Date and Time
- Python List and Tuples
- Python Multithreading and Synchronization
- Python Modules
- What is Python bytecode?
- Python Regular Expressions
Python Panda Tutorial
- Python Pandas Tutorial
- Python Pandas Features
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Python Pandas
- Pandas Library In Python
- Pandas Series To Frame
- Python Dataframeaggregate and Assign
- Pandas Dataframe Describe
- Pandas Dataframe Mean
- Pandas Hist
- Pandas Dataframe Sum
- How to convert Pandas DataFrame to Numpy array
- Pandas Concatenation
- Pandas Shift
- Pandas Rolling
- Data Analysis With Pandas and Python
- How Python Panda Are Helpful For With Data Science
- Selenium Basics
- Selenium with Python Introduction and Installation
- Navigating links using get method Selenium Python
- Locating Single Elements in Selenium Python
- Locating Multiple elements in Selenium Python
Python Flask Tutorial
- How to Install Django and Set Up a Virtual Environment in 6 Steps
- Django MTV Architecture
- Django Models
- Django Views
- Django Templates
- Django Template Language
- Django Project Layout
- Django Admin Interface
- Django Database
- Django URLs and URLConf
- Django Redirects
- Django Cookies and Cookies Handling
- Django Caching
- Types of Caching in Django
- Django Sessions
- Django Forms Handling & Validation
- Django Exceptions & Error-handling
- Django Forms Validation
- Django Redirects
- Django Admin Interface
- Django Bootstrap
- Ajax in Django
- Django Migrations and Database Connectivity
- Django Web Hosting and IDE
- Django Admin Customization
- What is CRUD?
- Django ORM
- Django Request-Response Cycle
- Django ORM
- Making a basic_api with DRF
- Django Logging
- Django Applications
- Difference between Flask vs Django
- Difference between Django vs PHP
- Numpy Introduction
- NumPy– Environment Setup
- NumPy - Data Types
- NumPy Histogram
- Matrix in NumPy
- NumPy Arrays
- NumPy Array Functions
- Matrix Multiplication in NumPy
- NumPy Matrix Transpose
- NumPy Array Append
- NumPy empty array
- NumPy Linear Algebra
- NumPy sum
- NumPy Normal Distribution
- NumPy correlation
- Why we learn and use Numpy?
- Introduction To Tensorflow
- INTRODUCTION TO DEEP LEARNING
- EXPLAIN NEURAL NETWORK?
- CONVOLUTIONAL AND RECURRENT NEURAL NETWORK
- INTRODUCTION TO TENSORFLOW
- INSTALLATION OF TENSORFLOW
- TENSORBOARD VISUALIZATION
- Linear regression in tensorflow
- Word Embedding
- Difference between CNN And RNN
- Explain Keras
- Program elements in tensorflow
- Recurrent Neural Network
- Tensorflow Object Detection
- EXPLAIN MULTILAYER PERCEPTRON
- GRADIENT DESCENT OPTIMIZATION
Interview Questions & Answers
What is Python?
Python is a prevalent programming language. It is known for being an interactive and object-oriented programming language.
It is free software, an open-source language with a vast number of volunteers who are working hard to improve it. This is the main reason why language is current with the newest trends.
It has several libraries that help build robust code in a short period.
It is an elementary, powerful, and general-purpose computer programming language.
Python is simple to learn and easy to perform.
The main reason for the popularity of the Python programming language is the simplicity of the code.
Advantages of Python
The following are the major advantages of Python:
Easy to use and read
When it comes to the programming language, none are as easy to use as Python. Other languages are kind of clunky and hard to look at. You may take a look at them and notice that they have tons of brackets and even words you won’t even recognize. It is enough to scare away someone who isn’t used to programming just because all the words look a bit intimidating.
Python is a bit different. Instead of all the crazy brackets, it uses indentations, causing a more comfortable to read the page that isn’t such a mess. Instead of words that you can’t understand, it uses English. The other special characters are kept to a minimum to look at the code page and not feel like you will be overwhelmed in the process.
This is one of the most accessible programming tools that you can use. It looks nice on the page and will use plenty of white spaces, when it can, to make it easier to read what you should know. There is also an abundance of places with comments to clarify if a code is too complicated for us. Overall, it is one of the best programming languages to really get ahead or even learn about programming.
Uses English as the main language
Since English is the language that this program is based off, it is elementary to read. You won’t get many words, and you won’t have to spend time trying to figure out what it is telling you. The program is all in English, and you will love how simple this can make things.
Already present on some system
In some cases, Python is already current on our system. Mac OS X systems, and those with Ubuntu, will already have Python pre-installed. You will need to download a text interpreter to get started. In terms of using Python on Windows computers, all you need to do is download the program. Python works with all of these codes, even if it isn’t installed right from the start.
Can work with other programming languages
Disadvantages of Python
The following are the major disadvantages of Python:
It doesn’t have a lot of speed
For those looking to work with a program with a lot of speed, Python may not always be the best option for you. It is an interpreted language, so this will slow it down compared to some of the other options that are compiled languages. However, it does depend on what you are translating. There are specific benchmarks with the Python code that can run faster using PyPy compared to other codes.
Not present on most mobile browsers
Python is a great option to use if you have a regular computer. It is available on many desktop and server platforms to create the code you are looking for. But it is not ready to go into mobile computing. Since there is such a significant increase in revenue and people going into the mobile industry, it is said that this programming language hasn’t kept up with trends like others.
One of the significant demerits of python language is that its blueprint has multiple problems. Python programmers aspect multiple problems concerning the creation of the language. This language needed more testing, and also it has bugs that only display up at runtime. This is due to the language is dynamically typed.
Apply now for Advanced Python Training Course