- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
Basically there are two types of Subroutines in SAP ABAP programming.
- Local Subroutines.
- External Subroutines.
These are Subroutines in which definition (perform) and implementation (from) are available in the same program.
Subroutines which contains definition and implementation are available in different programs are called as external Subroutines. The implemented program must be of type sub-routine pool.
Passing values with Subroutines
There are three ways to pass the values with Subroutines.
- Pass by reference.
- Pass by value.
- Pass by value and return.
Pass by reference
In this type, the actual and formal parameters are referred to the same memory. If the formal parameter is changed, the actual parameter is also changed.
PERFORM < PERFORM NAME> USING < A> . "A IS ACTUAL PARAMETER FORM < PERFORM NAME> USING < F> . " F IS FORMAL PARAMETER < F> = SOME IMPLEMENTATION ENDFORM.
Pass by Value
In this type, the actual and formal parameters will be referring to separate memory. The formal parameter is changed, the actual parameter will not be changed.
The key word VALUE( ) will identify that it is pass by value else it is pass by reference.
PERFORM < PERFORM NAME> USING VALUE (< A>) . "A IS ACTUAL PARAMETER FORM < PERFORM NAME> USING < F> ." F IS FORMAL PARAMETER < F> = SOME IMPLEMENTATION ENDFORM.
Pass by value and return
In this type, the actual and formal parameters will be referring to separate memories. If the formal parameter is changed, the actual parameter is also changed after executing the FORM…ENDFORM.
The key word CHANGING( ) will identify that it is pass by value else it is pass by reference.
PERFORM < PERFORM NAME> CHANGING VALUE (< A>) . "A IS ACTUAL PARAMETER FORM < PERFORM NAME> USING < F> ." F IS FORMAL PARAMETER < F> = SOME IMPLEMENTATION ENDFORM.
Subroutines statements addition
|using v1||Pass by reference|
|changing v1||Pass by reference|
|using value(v1)||Pass by value|
|changing value(v1)||Pass by value and result|
Things to remember before creating Subroutines
- Perform and form must contain the same number of parameters.
- The syntax on the form statement alone determines the method by which a parameter is passed.
- The ‘VALUE()’ addition cannot be used on the perform statement, only be used in form.
- ‘USING’ must come before changing.
- The addition ‘USING’ can only occur once in a statement. The same rule applies to changing.
|By reference||Passes a pointer to the original memory location.||Very efficient|
|By value||Allocates a new memory location for use within the subroutine. The memory is freed when the subroutine ends.||Prevents changes to passed variable|
|By value and result||Similar to pass by value, but the contents of the new memory is copied back into the original memory before returning.||Allows changes and allows a rollback|