- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
- Smart form is a GUI Tool which is used to design the business legal documents such as Delivery note,Purchase order,Invoice etc.
- The transaction code is SMARTFORMS.
- Smartforms are client independent objects.
- Smartforms are advanced version of SAP Scripts.
- It is a GUI tool and it is user friendly.
Smatrtforms and SAP Scripts differences.
|Smartforms are client independent.||SAP Scripts are client dependent.|
|Main window is not compulsory.||Main window is compulsory.|
|Smartforms generates a Function module when activated.||No Function Module will be generated.|
|Smartforms texts supports various colors.||Scripts allows black and white colors only.|
|There is no transfer of control between program and form, once the control is transfered to Function Module, it will never come back.||Scripts has repeated transfer of control.|
|Only single page format is possible.||Multiple page formats are available.|
COMPONENTS OF SMARTFORMS.
There are two main nodes in Smartforms.
- Form Attribute.
- Form Interface.
- Global Definition.
Pages and Windows.
It is used to provide the basic settings for the smartform.
It specifies the general attributes like who created,Date,time, package,translate options, default smartstyle, Page format (DINA4/DINA5).
It acts as a mediator between a driver program and a smart form.
The main functionality of form interface is, it will import the parameters which are exported by driver program.
The parameters can be variables, work areas, internal tables..etc.
It will contain the variables to be used within the smart form.
We can define variables, user defined data types, field symbols, initialization code,Subroutine, currency/quantity fields.
It is mainly used for declaring or defining the above variables.
Pages and Windows
- Program Lines.
Pages and windows
This will contain all the pages and the windows, which are used in the smartform.
By default, a page will be created by name %page1.
By default, a window will be created by name ‘Main’ under the page1.
For each page, we need to specify the next page.
Eg: page = %page1
Next page = %page1 or %page2
Nodes under pages
It is used to define the layout of a smartform.
We can have different pages with different layouts.
it is used to display information or text at a particular place on a page.
it is used to display logos or images on the smartforms.
It is used to display the address of customer or vendor or employe, organization address , workplace address etc.
Just provide address no, it will automatically display the address as per the country formats.
Nodes under the window
it is used to display the information or text in a window.
It is used to display the information in the form of table.
Whenever we create table by default HEADER, MAIN AREA, FOOTER will be displayed.
The main functionality of a table is, it expands automatically depending on the internal table data.
We need to provide the name of the internal table for a table.
template is also like a table which does not expand. That means it will have fixed number of rows and columns.
it is used to write some lines of abap code.
Window Types in Smartforms
For continuous output.
For output with a fixed length.
Special type of secondary window for outputting the information that is not known until the end of form processing.
Special type of secondary window for marking pages as copy or original.
Example Smartform GUI