- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
SAP Script is a tool which is used to printable business documents in SAP like invoice form, Sales Order form, Delivery form, other form related to HR etc.
Scripts are older version of SAP print forms, advanced version to scripts are smartforms( we will learn in next chapters ).
SAP Scripts are client dependent, that is if we develop a script in client 200, it will not be visible in other clients like 300, 100.
Advanced version of scripts, smartforms are client independent, they will be visible in all clients.
Why SAP Scripts are client dependent?
If we generate a SAP Script, it will be internally stored as texts.
Texts are nothing but a data, as per SAP all data is client dependent, so SAP Scripts are client dependent.
SE71 is the T-code for SAP scripts.
Components of SAP Scripts
- Header ( Administrative data and basic settings ).
- Page windows.
- Paragraph format.
- Character Format.
It contains header information of SAP Script i:e administrative data and basic settings of SAP script.
It contains administrative data like package, client, user and language.
It contains settings like page format, first page, default paragraph etc.
SAP Script is a group of pages, each page contains layout.
The layout is used to design page.
Page is a group of windows.
In SAP Scripts we can create 99 pages only.
A window is a container which contains some information to display, the entire page is designed using windows.
There are four types of windows.
A Window which automatically expands depending upon the data is called main window.
Each page contains only one main Window.
As there are 99 pages only in scripts, we can have maximum 99 main windows only. The main Window data is divided into blocks called as text elements.
It is used to display the specific block of information.
Text elements are represented by /E
The entire main Window data is divided into blocks called as text elements.
Now,Display a particular text element, so that only that specific info related to text element is displayed.
A Window which is constant for all the pages is called constant Window.
A Window which does not expand i.e., width and height is fixed.
A window which is used to display graphics or images.
The windows assigned to particular page are called page windows.
Paragraph format :
It is used to specify a particular format (font size/family/Bold/italic/underlined) for all the characters in a paragraph .
We can also specify TABS.
Tabs are used to specify a position in sap script so that the text will be displayed at that particular position.
Tabs are represented by,, (2 commas).
A format which is used by a group of characters inside a paragraph is called a character format.
It is a place where we design the page with windows.
Function Modules used in SAP Scripts
We use some function modules to develop SAP Scripts, explained below.
This is used to open a form for execution by loading it into memory.
It is used to write Some information on the SAP Script form using Text Element.
It is used to close the form which is opened by open form.
It is used to call another SAP Script into current SAP Script(Nested Scripts).
It is used to end the form which started by START_FORM.
A program which contains business logic statements i.e., all select statements ,loops,appends etc, is called Driver prg.
In simple words, a program which is used to drive or print the script.
All the variables ,work areas ,internal tables which are declared in the driver program will be automatically transferred to SAP Scripts.
If we want to display the variables or workarea values we need to follow below syntax.
Syntax : &variable&
Apply now for Advanced SAP Course