- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is an in-memory database technology encompassing various components which makes it a complete package or suite for a centralized ERP system and business application development. SAP HANA is a tool which comprises an in-memory HANA database, data modeling tools, data provisioning and HANA administration, making it a suite.
It uses real-time data processing/computing which fetches data directly from the in-memory (main memory) speeding up the data retrieval operations. This platform or tool deploy both on-cloud and on-premise aiding to the real-time analytics. Another factor which makes SAP HANA the clear winner of the race is that it uses a large main memory (RAM), and multi-core processors which makes dealing with enormous data, a smooth experience. The multi-core processing engines process data parallels within different columns of the same database and return data to the clients in no time. This is by the virtue of a columnar or column-oriented database management system which is arranged and read in columns from top to bottom instead of rows (left to right). Using a columnar database optimizes data structure and eases storing large data by compressing it.
SAP HANA is the first technology which use for both OLTP and OLAP application processing.
It means that you can use it for both transactional and analytical purposes. It is achieved by extracting data from the transactional system like ERP, then transforming the data to use for reporting and also, it offers query processing environment for both structured and unstructured data such as a relational database (tables) and less structured (texts, graphs) respectively. Thus, SAP HANA can use in many different ways like via SAP Business Warehouse, accelerators and native applications.
Features of SAP HANA:-
- An in-memory database, column-orientated database, and parallel database processing.
- 100% ACID compliance.
- Multitier storage i.e. data stores both in-memory and on disk in columnar format.
- Data modeling tools and application development tools, stored procedure.
- Comprehensive administration tools.
- Robust security and disaster recovery.
- Graphs and spatial processing.
- Predictive analytics and machine learning.
- Wide ranged text query searching and text analytics.
- Responsive web applications.
- Application lifecycle management.
- Data integration and replication.
- Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark integration.
- Remote data synchronization.
Components of SAP HANA
There are four technologies which collectively make SAP HANA.
SAP HANA DB is the core in-memory database which central to the functioning of SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Studio has the modeling tools for data handling and management.
SAP HANA software install in an appliance, which is vendor hardware.
SAP HANA Cloud is the cloud-based infrastructure ensuring the functioning of appliances.
Applications of SAP HANA
SAP HANA has a very strong customer base as they provide a wide range of applications. In this part of SAP HANA Tutorial, we have collected some applications, let’s discuss them:
- Core process accelerators
- Planning, Optimization applications
- Sense and response applications i.e. SAP HANA works as a digital core for an Internet of things (IOT).
- It is efficient in processing high volumes of both transactional and analytical data by supporting OLTP and OLAP applications respectively.
- SAP HANA works as a digital core for devices, people, big data, business networks and social networks.
Scope of SAP HANA