- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
Overview of SAP ABAP
ERP SAP is written everything in the form of ABAP. SAP ABAP is a high-level programming language used in the SAP system for development and customizing according to the company’s needs.
SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) language development procedure step by step.
SAP ABAP is one of the important programming modules in SAP. It is a 4th generation programming language (ABAP/4) developed in the 1980s. SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is used to develop the SAP R/3 system where the application programs are written in the ABAP language.
SAP R/3 system is divided into two types of modules, i.e., functional modules and technical modules; all functional modules are written in the form of ABAP language. SAP system provides various predefined reports and interfaces, but we can create customized reports and interfaces per business requirements.
ABAP Dictionary is one the best tool of ABAP workbench and it is a central repository for data definitions in SAP system. It is used to store the data definitions, create and maintain user defined types.
ABAP Dictionary provides various tools to edit the SAP screen fields like assigning a field to input help (f4).
ABAP dictionary is a central storage area for the description where we can create the objects and changing, deleting the objects related to data base. The main object type of ABAP dictionary are-
- Database tables
- Data types
- Type groups
- Domains and
- Lock objects.
Database tables: –
It helps in create and maintain the tables, table should begin with letter Y or Z and length up to 16 characters.
It act as virtual table and helps in retrieve the data.
Data type: –
It helps in creating the user defined data elements, structure and tables.
Type group: –
It creates the data group types in dictionary
Search help: –
It defines the search help (F4) for the fields of database table and helps in providing the values for a user search queries
Domain specifies the technical characters of a field such as data type field and length.
Lock objects: –
It is used to synchronize the same data by one user or multiple users. SAP provides three types of lock objects- Read lock, write lock, enhanced lock.
ABAP Dictionary used for
- Design and Maintain database objects.
- Development of ABAP Program.
How to start ABAP Dictionary screen
We open ABAP Dictionary working area by two methods
Enter transaction code “SE11” in SAP command field and press enter.
SAP Menu Path: –
SAP Menu >>> Tools >>> ABAP Workbench >> Development >> ABAP Dictionary.