- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
The concept of modularization is dividing the main program into sub-programs for better readability and re-usability. Modularization can be implemented in the following ways.
- Include Programs.
- Function Modules.
- MACRO`s ( Use in HR ABAP only ).
Include Programs :
- These are sub-programs which contains a set of re-usable statements .
- These programs can not be executed directly.
- These include programs must be embedded inside a main program for execution.
- These programs dosen`t contain parameter interface, that is no importing and exporting parameters.
Syntax : INCLUDE < include name>.
Example of using include programs :
TYPES : BEGIN OF TY_MARA, MATNR TYPE MARA-MATNR, MTART TYPE MARA-MTART, MEINS TYPE MARA-MEINS, MBRSH TYPE MARA-MBRSH, END OF TY_MARA.< br>DATA : IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF TY_MARA. DATA : WA_MARA TYPE TY_MARA. SELECT MATNR, MTART, MEINS, MBRSH FROM MARA INTO TABLE IT_MATA. LOOP AT IT_MARA INTO WA_MARA . WRITE :/ WA_MARA-MATNR, WA_MARA-MTART, WA_MARA-MEINS, WA_MARA-MTART. ENDLOOP.
To make the above program with includes, follow below steps.
INCLUDE ZDATA_DECLERATIONS . "DOUBLE CLICK ON ZDATA_DECLERATIONS AND CREATE A INCLUDE AND ADD DATA DECLERATIONS AND ACTIVATE INCLUDE ZMAIN_LOGIC. " DOUBLE CLICK ON ZMAIN_LOGIC , CREATE A INCLUDE AND ADD THE REMAINING LOGIC (FROM SELECT....TO ....ENDLOOP).
- These are also sub-programs which contains set of reusable statements for better readability and re-usability .
- Function modules contains parameter interface, that is importing and exporting parameters.
- These Function Modules can be executed independently .
- Function modules contains exceptions to catch certain type of errors.
Examples for Function Modules are : GUI_DOWNLOAD, GUI_UPLOAD.
T-code for Function Module explorer is SE37.
In our next chapters we will learn how to create and use a function module Creating Function Modules in SAP ABAP
Sub-routines in SAP ABAP.
- Sub-routines are also sub-programs in SAP ABAP which contains certain re-usable statements.
- Most of the times we use sub-routines for re-usability inside the program.
- We may use sub-routines for external re-usability.
- These sub-routines contains importing and exporting parameters.
**DEFINING SUBROUTINE PERFORM < SUBROUTINE NAME> USING < AV1>< AV2> CHANGING < CHANGING1>< CHANGING2> TABLES < TABLE1>< TABLE2>. **IMPLEMENTING SUBROUTINE FORM < SUBROUTINE NAME> USING < FV1>< FV2> CHANGING < CHANGING1>< CHANGING2> TABLES < TABLE1>< TABLE2>. ENDFORM. **IN THE ABOVE SYNTAX < AV1> AND < AV2> ARE ACTUAL PARAMETERS AND < FV1>< FV2> ARE FORMAL PARAMETERS
We will learn creating and using sub-routines in next chapters Using subroutines in SAP ABAP
Using Classes in SAP ABAP
- Classes are Object Oriented implementations of SAP ABAP.
- Classes are used for better re-usability.