- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
You can define investment profile by using the following navigation method.
IMG path: –
SPRO > IMG (F5) > Investment management > investment orders > Master data > Define investment profiles
Transaction code: –
Step 1: –
Enter transaction code “OITA” in the SAP command field and press enter.
Step 2: –
On the investment profile overview screen, a list of defined investment profiles are displayed. Click on new entries button to create a new investment profile.
Step 3: –
On the new investment profile entries screen, update the following fields.
Investment profile: –
Enter New Id (you can enter up to six character alpha numeric) and its description to identify the investment profile in SAP.
Manage AuC: –
If this option is selected, the system determines the one asset under construction for each assigned measure.
AuC per source structure/assignment: –
If this option is selected, the system determines the asset under construction (AuC) to be settle based on cost element origin assignment.
Investment measure asset class: –
Update the asset class of the asset under construction that you want to be created automatically.
Fixed asset class: –
The systems provides two types of settlements for investment orders i.e summary break down and line item settlement and list of origins.
Simulated asset class: –
Update the default asset class that the system can use the class during simulation.
Fixed default class: –
If this field is selected, the user will not change the asset class investment measure creation.
The system allows to allocate planned depreciation costs arrived from cost centers, asset classes and start up dates.
Types of distribution rules: –
Select the appropriate distribution rule as per your requirements.
Comparison value for amount distribution: –
Select the appropriate field, here we selected overall plan valuation.
After maintaining all the mandatory fields as per your organization requirements
Investment management plan profiles
The planning profile enables to control parameters for planning or budgeting in SAP.
The following SAP training tutorials guides you how to create investment management plan profiles in SAP step by step. In our previous training tutorials we have learnt how to create investment programs and investment plans in SAP.
You can define plan profiles by using one of the following navigation methods in SAP.
SAP IMG Path: –
SPRO -> IMG -> Investment management -> Investment programs -> Planning in program -> Define plan profile.
Transaction code: –
Step 1: –
Enter transaction code “OIP1” in the SAP command field and enter.
Step 2: –
On the planning profile investment program overview screen, click on new entries button to define new plan profile as per organization requirements.
Step 3: –
On the new entries planning profile screen, update the following fields.
Enter the new profile key, you can enter up to digits alpha numeric characters.
Enter the descriptive text of the planning profile.
Total values: –
Check this option if the total planned project cost would be considered as its overall value, for example if a project has a total planned cost is $10,000 and $10,000 would be considered its overall value.
Annual Values: –
Check this option if the planned project expenditure is based on annual. For example the total planned project cost is $10,000, the setting allows to plan the expenditure across years like $5,000 for 2013, $3,000 for 2014 and $2,000 for 2015.
It refers to number of years before the start year that you are able to plan. For example if you enter 3 in the field and starting year is 2013, you can able to change or view the plan back to 2010.
It is similar to past field settings. It refers to number of years after the start year that you are able to plan.
It refers to first year that planning will be accessible. For example if 3 is entered in the field, the current year is 2013 and the first year allowed planning for 2016.
Exchange rate: –
Update the exchange rate method for currency translation.
Decimal places: –
Update the desired decimal places that you want to plan.