- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
Internal table operations are most important for an ABAP developer, below are some of the most important internal table operations
- DESCRIBE TABLE
- READ TABLE WITH KEY
- READ TABLE WITH INDEX
- DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES
- CLEAR, REFRESH, FREE
- APPEND LINES OF
- INSERT LINES OF
Using APPEND in SAP ABAP
APPEND statement is used to append or add a record from work area to internal table, the new record will be added at the end of the internal table.
Syntax: APPEND < WA> TO < ITAB> DATA: IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA. DATA : WA_MARA TYPE MARA. WA_MARA-MATNR = '00001'. WA_MARA-MTART = 'FERT'. WA_MARA-MEINS = 'EA'. APPEND WA_MARA TO IT_MARA . "APPEND WORK AREA TO INTERNAL TABLE
Using INSERT in SAP ABAP
INSERT statement is used to insert or add a record from work area into internal table at the specified location
Syntax: INSERT < WA> INTO < ITAB> INDEX < index> DATA: IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA. DATA: WA_MARA TYPE MARA. WA_MARA-MATNR = '00001'. WA_MARA-MTART = 'FERT'. WA_MARA-MEINS = 'EA'. INSERT WA_MARA INTO IT_MARA INDEX 2 . "The record will be inserted into internal table at 2nd position
Using SORT in SAP ABAP
SORT is used to sort a Internal table data in ascending order or descending order, by default it will sort the data in ascending order. In addition to this we can able to sort data based on specified fields.
Syntax1: SORT < ITAB . "Default sorts data in ascending order Syntax2 : SORT < ITAB> DESCENDING . " Sort in descending order Syntax3 : SORT < ITAB> BY < FIELD1>< FIELD2...ASCENDING/DESCENDING ."It sorts data by specified fields < FIELD1>, < FIELD2>..
Using DESCRIBE TABLE in SAP ABAP
DESCRIBE TABLE is used to count the no of records in a internal table
Syntax: DESCRIBE TABLE < ITAB> LINES < v_lines> ." Count the no. Of record of an internal table, here v_lines store count DATA : V_LINES TYPE I. "Type integer DESCRIBE TABLE IT_MARA LINES V_LINES ." Count the no. of record of a internal table Write: v_lines .
Using READ TABLE WITH KEY in SAP ABAP
READ TABLE WITH KEY .. BINARY SEARCH is used to read a single record from an internal table into work area specified by field name and field value .
BINARY SEARCH is a search mechanism which is used to read a record from internal table into work area very fast, the functionality of binary search it divides the into parts and searches, for full details Binary Search mechanism in SAP ABAP.
The internal table must be sorted in ascending order before using binary search.
Syntax: READ TABLE < ITAB> INTO < WA> WITH KEY < FIELD1> = < FIELD1 VALUE>< FIELD1> = < FIELD1 VALUE>
.” Read a record into work area where some field = some value
READ TABLE IT_MARA INTO WA_MARA WITH KEY MATNR = ‘0001’ BINARY SEARCH . “Read a
record into work area where MATNE is ‘0001’
Using READ TABLE WITH INDEX in SAP ABAP
READ TABLE WITH INDEX is used to read a single record from an internal table into work area specified by index.
Syntax: READ TABLE < ITAB> INTO < WA> INDEX < index_no ." Read a record into work area using index ( position ) READ TABLE IT_MARA INTO WA_MARA INDEX '2'. "Read a record into work area where
index is 2.
Using LOOP....ENDLOOP. in SAP ABAP
Loop...Endloop. is also used to read data from a internal table into work area, this is used to read multiple records serially one after one .
Syntax1: LOOP AT < ITAB> INTO < WA> . ENDLOOP. Syntax2: LOOP AT < ITAB> INTO < WA> WHERE < FIELDS1> = < VALUE> . ENDLOOP. Syntax3: LOOP AT < ITAB> INTO < WA> FROM < INDEX1> TO < INDEX2>. ENDLOOP.
Using MODIFY in SAP ABAP
MODIFY is used to modify a single or multiple internal table records based on condition
TRANSPORTING is a keyword which is used to specify a list of fields to be modified instead of all fields.
Syntax1: MODIFY < ITAB> FROM < WA> INDEX < INDEX NO> TRANSPORTING < FIELD1>< FIELD2>
Syntax1: MODIFY < ITAB> FROM < WA> TRANSPORTING < FIELD1>
< FIELD2> WHERE < CONDITION>
SY-TABIX is a key word which stores the index no of currently processed record.
DATA: IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA. DATA: WA_MARA TYPE MARA. SELECT * FROM MARA INTO TABLE IT_MARA ." GET DATA INTO ITAB IT_MARA WA_MARA-MTART = 'FERT'; "ASSIGN A VALUE TO WORKAREA TO MODIFY INTERNAL TABLE MODIFY IT_MARA FROM WA_MARA INDEX SY-TABIX TRANSPORTING MTART. " NOW THE VALUE OF FIELD MTART WILL BE MODIFIED FOR CURRENT RECORD IN IT_MARA DATA: IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA. DATA: WA_MARA TYPE MARA. SELECT * FROM MARA INTO TABLE IT_MARA. " GET DATA INTO ITAB IT_MARA WA_MARA-MTART = 'FERT'; "ASSIGN A VALUE TO WORKAREA TO MODIFY INTERNAL TABLE MODIFY IT_MARA FROM WA_MARA TRANSPORTING MTART WHERE MATNR = '0001'. " NOW THE VALUE OF FIELD MTART WILL BE MODIFIED WHERE MATNR = '0001' IN ITAB
Using DELETE in SAP ABAP
DELETE is used to delete single or multiple records from an internal table from work area based on some condition.
Syntax1: DELETE < ITAB> INDEX < INDEX NO>. Syntax2: DELETE < ITAB> WHERE < FIELD1> = < FIELD1 VALUE> < FIELD2> = < FIELD2 VALUE>. DELETE IT_MARA INDEX 3. "3rd RECORD WILL BE DELETED IN IT_MARA DELETE IT_MARA WHERE MTART = 'FERT'. "MATERIALS WITH MTART = 'FERT' WILL BE DELETED
Using DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES in SAP ABAP
DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES is used to delete delete duplicate records which are adjacent to each-other.
Pre-requisite for this is the internal table must be sorted in ascending order
Syntax1: DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATED FROM < ITAB> ."ADJACENT DUPLICATED WILL BE DELETED IN INTERNAL TABLE COMPARING ALL FIELDS Syntax2: DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES FROM < ITAB> COMPARING < FIELD1> < FIELD2> . "ADJACENT DUPLICATES WILL BE DELETED COMPARING SPECIFIED FIELDS SORT IT_MARA ASCENDING. DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES FROM IT_MARA . "3rd RECORD WILL BE DELETED IN IT_MARA SORT IT_MARA ASCENDING. DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES IT_MARA COMPARING MATR, MTART. "DUPLICATES WILL BE DELETED BY COMPARING MATNR AND MTART
Using CLEAR, REFRESH, FREE in SAP ABAP
CLEAR is used to clear a value in a work area or in a variable.
REFRESH is used to clear all values in an internal table.
FREE is used to clear (free) memory of an internal table or work area. We all know whenever we declare an internal table or work area, 8kb memory will be allocated.
Syntax clear : CLEAR < WA> "CLEAR WORK AREA OR VARIABLE Syntax REFRESH: REFRESH < ITAB> "CLEAR ALL RECORDS OF INTERNAL TABLE BUT MEMORY WILL BE THERE Syntax FREE : FREE < WA> "FREE INTERNAL TABLE MEMORY CLEAR WA_MARA. REFRESH IT_MARA. FREE IT_MARA.
Using APPEND LINES OF in SAP ABAP
APPEND LINES OF is used to append multiple records to an internal table from another internal table.
Syntax : APPEND LINES OF < ITAB1> FROM < index no> TO < index no2> TO < ITAB2>. DATA: IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA. "FIRST INTERNAL TABLE DATA: IT_MARA1 TYPE TABLE OF MARA. "SECOND INTERNAL TABLE APPEND LINES OF IT_MARA FROM 3 TO 5 TO IT_MARA1. "DATA IN IT_MARA WILL BE APPENDED TO IT_MARA1 FROM INDEX 3 TO INDEX 5 .
Using INSERT LINES OF in SAP ABAP
INSERT LINES OF is used to INSERT multiple records to an internal table from another internal table at the specified location.
Syntax : INSERT LINES OF < ITAB1> FROM < index no> TO < index no2> INTO < ITAB2> INDEX < index no>. DATA: IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA. "FIRST INTERNAL TABLE DATA : IT_MARA1 TYPE TABLE OF MARA. "SECOND INTERNAL TABLE INSERT LINES OF IT_MARA FROM 3 TO 5 INTO IT_MARA1 INDEX 3. "DATA IN IT_MARA WILL BE INSERTED INTO IT_MARA1 FROM INDEX 3 TO INDEX 5 AT INDEX 3 LOCATION.
Using MOVE in SAP ABAP
MOVE keyword is used to move one internal table data to another.
Syantax: < ITAB2> = > . "Move ITAB1 to ITAB2
Using COLLECT in SAP ABAP
COLLECT is slimier to APPEND, the difference is it (COLLECT) will check whether the work area record already exists with the same key (only C, D, N, T), if exists it will add numerical fields (sum) to the existing record, if the work area record does not exist it will append a new record.
Syntax: COLLECT < WA> INTO < ITAB>.