- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
Interactive Reports Development
Develop an interactive report to display material basic details in basic list, material plant details in secondary list for a material type input and display header and footer for primary and secondary list.
In the above requirement, we have to get material details for a material type input (Parameter input for MTART field), whenever the user double clicks on any record of basic list, it will go to the second screen and display list plants for that material, display page header and footer for the report.
SAP Tables to be used are:
MARA(Material Master), MARC(Material Plants).
Step1:Define report heading.
Go to SE38, create a program ZSAPN_INTERACTIVE_REPORT.In order to display footer information we have to provide some space for the footer, it can be defined in the report definition(First line of the report), to provide space for footer we use below syntax.
REPORT ZSAPN_INTERACTIVE_REPORT LINE-COUNT 34(2) NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING. “Leave some pages for footer and hide standard heading
In the above deceleration we have provided 34 lines for report and 2 lines for footer i:e 34(2), we don`t need a standard page heading so we used NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING.
Step2:Data decelerations and Selection screen.
Declare the required internal tables, work areas, variables etc. and add selection screen element parameter for material type input.
DATA: IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA, "mara internal table WA_MARA TYPE MARA, "mara work area IT_MARC TYPE TABLE OF MARC, "marc internal table WA_MARC TYPE MARC. "marc work area
PARAMETERS P_MTART TYPE MARA-MTART. “Selection screen element input field
Step3:Add code to get material basic details.
Add logic to get materials for the material type input under START-OF-SELECTION event.
START-OF-SELECTION. SELECT * FROM MARA INTO TABLE IT_MARA WHERE MTART = P_MTART.
Display materials and use HIDE technique
Display materials and use HIDE technique( HIDE area) to store line data.
LOOP AT IT_MARA INTO WA_MARA. WRITE:/ WA_MARA-MATNR, WA_MARA-MTART, WA_MARA-MATKL, WA_MARA-MBRSH. HIDE WA_MARA. "store line details in HIDE area ENDLOOP.
Step4: Get plant details using hide area
Get material plants from MARC table based on HIDE area storage under AT LINE-SELECTION event.
AT LINE-SELECTION. SELECT * FROM MARC INTO TABLE IT_MARC WHERE MATNR = WA_MARA-MATNR.
Step5: Display plant data
Display material plant data.
LOOP AT IT_MARC INTO WA_MARC. WRITE :/ WA_MARC-MATNR, WA_MARC-WERKS. ENDLOOP.
Step6:Display top of page for basic list and secondary list
Display page heading for basic list under TOP-OF-PAGE event and display secondary list heading under TOP-OF-PAGE DURING LINE-SELECTION event.
TOP-OF-PAGE. WRITE : 'Material Basic Details' COLOR 5. TOP-OF-PAGE DURING LINE-SELECTION. WRITE: 'List of Plants for material:', WA_MARA-MATNR COLOR 6.
Step7: Display footer for basic list
Display footer information for basic material list.
WRITE: ‘Report Generated at:’, SY-DATUM COLOR 1.
Final report after modularization is below
REPORT ZSAPN_INTERACTIVE_REPORT LINE-COUNT 33(3) NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING. "leave some pages for footer and hide standard heading DATA : IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA, "mara internal table WA_MARA TYPE MARA, "mara work area IT_MARC TYPE TABLE OF MARC, "marc internal table WA_MARC TYPE MARC. "marc work area
PARAMETERS P_MTART TYPE MARA-MTART. “selection screen element input field
INITIALIZATION. “initialization event
AT SELECTION-SCREEN. "at selection screen event to validate inputs PERFORM VALIDATE_INPUT. "Subroutine to validate input START-OF-SELECTION. PERFORM GET_MATERIAL_DATA. PERFORM DISPLAY_MATERIALS. TOP-OF-PAGE. PERFORM DISPLAY_HEADER. END-OF-PAGE. PERFORM DISPLAY_FOOTER. AT LINE-SELECTION. PERFORM GET_PLANT_DATA. PERFORM DISPLAY_PLANT_DATA. TOP-OF-PAGE DURING LINE-SELECTION. PERFORM DISPLAY_LIST_HEADER. FORM VALIDATE_INPUT . IF P_MTART IS INITIAL. MESSAGE 'Please enter input' TYPE 'E'. ENDIF. ENDFORM. " VALIDATE_INPUT FORM GET_MATERIAL_DATA . SELECT * FROM MARA INTO TABLE IT_MARA UP TO 50 ROWS WHERE MTART = P_MTART . ENDFORM. " GET_MATERIAL_DATA FORM DISPLAY_MATERIALS . LOOP AT IT_MARA INTO WA_MARA. WRITE:/ WA_MARA-MATNR, WA_MARA-MTART, WA_MARA-MATKL, WA_MARA-MBRSH. HIDE WA_MARA. "store line details in HIDE area ENDLOOP. ENDFORM. " DISPLAY_MATERIALS FORM DISPLAY_HEADER . WRITE : 'Material Basic Details' COLOR 5. ENDFORM. " DISPLAY_HEADER FORM DISPLAY_FOOTER . WRITE: 'Report Generated at:', SY-DATUM COLOR 1. ENDFORM. " DISPLAY_FOOTER FORM GET_PLANT_DATA . SELECT * FROM MARC INTO TABLE IT_MARC WHERE MATNR = WA_MARA-MATNR. ENDFORM. " GET_PLANT_DATA FORM DISPLAY_PLANT_DATA . LOOP AT IT_MARC INTO WA_MARC. WRITE :/ WA_MARC-MATNR, WA_MARC-WERKS. ENDLOOP. ENDFORM. " DISPLAY_PLANT_DATA FORM DISPLAY_LIST_HEADER . WRITE: 'List of Plants for material:', WA_MARA-MATNR COLOR 6. ENDFORM. " DISPLAY_LIST_HEADER
To test the above report go to MARA table(SE11-MARA-DISPLAY-CONTENETS), get a material type ex: FERT, HALB etc, execute the report, provide material type and execute. The list of materials will be displayed, double click on any record, the corresponding material plants will be displayed in secondary list.
Apply now for Advanced SAP Course