- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
In SAP we have different reporting tools connect to SAP HANA, the next tool is SAP Lumira. SAP Lumira is a reporting tool used to create informative tools.SAP Lumira is an efficient data analysis and visualization tool.SAP Lumira is a reporting tool used to create informative tools.
SAP Lumira and SAP HANA – Working
SAP Lumira is a self-service business intelligence software which is used solely for data designing, data visualization, and analysis. It provides rich and interactive visualizations such as charts, maps, infographics, etc.
Lumira connects directly to SAP HANA (OLAP connection) using a JDBC connection and SQL as the communication language. It can access data from Excel, SAP HANA and many more data sources.
Users can acquire data from SAP HANA information views, prepare the data for analysis and create visualizations using it. Also, Lumira can be deployed on-premise or is available as Software as a service as well.
Although SAP Lumira seems similar to SAP Business Explorer, they are not the same. The only difference is SAP Lumira provides advanced features, whereas Business Explorer is more basic to use.
Connecting SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
In this section, we will step by step learn about how to connect to SAP HANA from SAP Lumira.
Open SAP Lumira on your system. The main page of SAP Lumira will appear.
Go to the File menu. Click on New.
Step 3: Add New Dataset
Now, you can either connect to SAP HANA directly and use data from the data models on an active connection or you can download the dataset from SAP HANA view into SAP Lumira to work with it. To do this, select the option Download from SAP HANA.
Click on Next to continue.
Step 4: SAP HANA Data Acquisition Connector
Enter connection parameters like Connect to, Server, Instance number, User name and Password. You can save the password as well. Click on Connect.
Once you get connected to SAP HANA system, all the packages and information views present in those packages will appear.
You can select the view from which you want to use the data or search for the package or view of your choice in the search bar. Click on Next after selecting the view or package of your choice from the list.
In the next dialog, you will get all the measures and dimensions available from the selected information view.
There are two separate columns for Measures and Dimensions. You can unselect or select a measure or dimension from the list from the checkboxes given beside them. Click on Create.
It may take a while to fetch and prepare the dataset.
You can see the loaded data in the Prepare tab. One the left panel will be the list of Measures and Dimensions imported from SAP HANA. On the central pane, there will be a tabular representation of the selected fields.
You can also create visualizations from the Visualize tab. You can select from a bunch of options such as bar graph, line chart, pie chart, etc. Also, you will have all the necessary tools to prepare your visualizations using the imported data from SAP HANA.
From the Compose tab, you can create data stories.
Creating Visualizations in SAP Lumira
You can create visualizations using data from SAP HANA.
Go to the Visualize tab after connecting SAP Lumira with SAP HANA.
On the left panel will be a list of dimensions and measures. You can select the visualization type from the box and select the dimensions and measures to be used in that visualization.
You can create different visualizations like a horizontal bar chart:
- Pie chart
- Donut chart
- Heat map
- Tree map
Apply now for Advanced SAP Course