- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
There is no exact comparison between the SAP HANA and SAP S/4 HANA but we can differentiate the two versions of SAP Business Suite i.e. Suite on HANA and S/4 HANA.
For more details we furthoe]r process:
SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
Before diving into the details and drawing parallels between the two SAP products, you must first understand the basics of them from tutorial series on SAP HANA.
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is an in-memory database technology that runs the SAP Landscape serving as the backend. SAP HANA is a column-oriented relational database management system (RDBMS) that serves a computing platform for many SAP applications.
SAP HANA is primarily used as a core technology or database platform in systems or environments involving business operations related to sales, HR, finance, logistics, etc.
Its in-memory technology, column-based storage, OLAP and OLTP support makes data storing, retrieving, processing and analyzing 10 times faster and storage efficient than any other traditional RDBMS.
In addition to this, HANA uses main memory efficiently and leaves significantly less memory footprint than traditional systems. It uses compression techniques on data to reduce the space taken by data in column stores.
As it stores important data in-memory, the real-time data analysis using SAP HANA is one of the best offer by any database technology ever.
What is SAP S/4 HANA?
Launched in February 2015, SAP S/4 HANA is SAP’s next-generation business suite designed only to run on SAP HANA. S/4 HANA stands for SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA. SAP S/4 HANA is the fourth business suite version coming after SAP R/3.
Also, by making it solely compatible with SAP HANA system at its backend, SAP replaces the old SAP ECC/ERP system with SAP HANA. However, S/4 HANA is based around its successor i.e. ECC (ERP Control Center) solution and treats it as its core technology.
SAP S/4 HANA is a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution with simplified data, a simple tool design, agile, easier to use, perform complex calculations, and handling greater amounts of data. It can be deployed on-premise, on-cloud or as a hybrid system.
S/4 HANA does not support batch processing for its data which makes retrieval and processing of data very fast and that too in real-time. Real-time analytics makes it possible to use S/4 HANA powered by SAP HANA to process and analyze data from the Internet of Things (IoT) or big data sources.
The Key Difference between SAP HANA & SAP S/4 HANA
To understand the basic difference between the two, read the points below.
SAP HANA is an in-memory database technology which acts as the core technology for a lot of other SAP or non-SAP applications whereas SAP S/4 HANA is a new generation ERP solution which runs on SAP HANA database architecture.
S/4 HANA is a business suite launched as a robust ERP solution having both ERP and BI capabilities utilizing HANA’s in-memory computing power. It is an in-memory version of the ERP Business Suite as it only runs on SAP HANA.
Before SAP S/4 HANA was introduced as the new generation ERP solution, SAP ECC6, Suite on HANA, etc were used as ERP business suite solutions.
There are two functional versions of SAP S/4 HANA; S/4 HANA Finance and S/4 HANA Enterprise Management(EM).
Now, we will compare two versions of SAP Business Suite i.e. SAP Suite on HANA and SAP S/4 HANA. This means that we are comparing an older ERP solution on HANA with a new age ERP solution on HANA (SAP S/4 HANA).
Apply now for Advanced SAP Course