- SAP HANA
- Features of SAP HANA
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Use Cases
- SAP Hana Installation
- SAP Hana Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Administration Console
- How to Use SAP HANA System Monitor
- How to Use SAP HANA on Azure
- SAP HANA Modeling – Attributes, Measures, Privileges, Modeling Objects
- Data Warehousing in SAP HANA – Components, Methods, Working & Benefits
- SAP HANA Attribute View – Create Attribute View in 9 Easy Steps
- SAP HANA Analytic View
- SAP HANA Calculation View
- Tables in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Packages
- Schema in SAP HANA
- How to Create Analytic Privileges in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Information Composer
- Import and Export in SAP HANA
- Major Components of SAP HANA
- Reporting in SAP HANA
- SAP Bussiness Objects Reporting Tool
- create relational connection in sap hana in 8 steps/
- steps to create olap connection in sap hana/
- How to Connect SAP Lumira with SAP HANA
- Connect Dashboard Designer to SAP HANA & Create Stunning Dashboards
- How to Connect Web Intelligence to SAP HANA in 4 Ways – Seamless Process
- Replication Modes and Types in SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Sidecar Scenario
- SAP HANA Security Guide
- SAP HANA License Management
- Difference between SAP HANA vs SAP S/4 HANA
- What is SAP S/4 HANA?
- S/4HANA Editions
- SAP S/4HANA Lines of Business
- >SAP S/4HANA Deployment Options
- >SAP S/4HANA Overview
- >Introduction of SAP ABAP
- >Overview of SAP ABAP
- >SAP R3 ARCHITECTURE
- >SAP Data Dictionary
- >SAP ABAB Views
- >SAP ABAB database Tables
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >ABAP Constants & Literals
- >Types of Tables in SAP
- >Sap Data Object
- >Internal Tables and Work areas
- >Internal Table Operations in SAP ABAP
- >ABAP Report uses Internal tables and Work Areas
- >Select single and Select up to 1 rows
- >Modularization Techniques
- >Techniques of debugging
- >Types Subroutines
- >Reports of Sap Abap
- >Using At Selection Screen Output
- >Select Statements
- >Function Modules
- >Modularization Techniques 2/
- >Subroutines In Sap Abap/
- >Report Of Sap Abap 2
- >Using At Selection Screen Output 2
- >Interactive Reports
- >Interactive Reports Development
- >Interactive Report Using Hide Technique
- >Interactive Report Using Get Cursor Technique
- >Tree List Report
- >Abap Alv Reports/
- >Sap scripts/
- >Purchase Order SAP Script/
- >SAP Smartforms/
- >What is BDC in SAP ? Types of BDC ?/
- >BDC Call transaction for Material Master MM01/
- >SD flow with T-Codes and tables/
- >Introduction to module pool programming in SAP/
- >Functional Specification/
- >ASAP methodology SAP
- >ABAP Development end to end process in Companies
- >SAP SD Sales and Distribution
- Accounting Entries in SAP FICO
- Define Company in SAP
- Creating new companies
- Assign Company Code
- Business Area
- Functional Area
- Credit Control Area in SAP
- Financial Management in SAP
- Segments in SAP
- SAP Enterprise Structure
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant in sap
- Posting Period Variants in SAP
- Posting Period Variant to Company Code
- How to Assign company code to field status variants in SAP
- Posting Keys in SAP
- Tolerance Group for Employees in SAP
- Tolerance Groups For G/L Accounts
- Assign Users to Tolerance Groups in SAP
- Enter Global Parameters for Company Code OBY6
- Define Additional Local Currencies for Company code in SAP System
- Chart of Accounts in FICO
- Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts in SAP
- How to Create G/L Account Group in SAP
- Define Sample Account Rule Types in SAP
- Data Transfer Rules
- Convolutional and recurrent neural network
- Assign company code to rule type in sap
- Create sample account in sap
- Accounting entries in sap fico sap accounting postings
- Financial statement versions in sap
- TAX Check Calculation Procedure in SAP
- Define New Condition types for Taxes
- How to Assign Country to Calculation Procedure
- Specify Structure for Tax jurisdiction code
- How to Create tax codes in SAP – FTXP "FI"
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions in SAP FI
- Define Tax Calculation Procedure for GST in SAP"FI"
- Assign Tax Calculation Procedure to Country in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Access Sequence in SAP for GST"FI"
- Define Condition Types in SAP for GST"FI"
- How to create customer account groups in sap
- How to create number ranges for customer accounts
- Assign number ranges to customer account groups
- How to Assign Number Ranges to Vendor Account Groups in SAP F1
- How to Create Sundry Creditors GL Account in SAP FI
- How to Define Tolerance group for vendors /Customers
- How to Create Vendor Master Data
- Automatic Payment Program Configuration Steps SAP FI
- Create Vendor Account Groups in SAP
- How to Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts in SAP
- Maintain terms of payment SAP
- How to Create Customer master data by XD01
- How to Define Dunning Procedures in SAP
- Copy Reference Chart of Depreciation in SAP
- Assign Chart of Depreciation to Company code in SAP
- Specify account determination asset accountng
- How to create screen layout rules asset accounting
- SAP FI: Create Screen Layout Rules
- SAP FI: Maintain Asset Number Ranges – AS08
- Create Investment Program Types in SAP
- Investment profiles
- How to Investment Program Types to Operative objects in SAP
Debugging in SAP ABAP Programming
Debugging is one of the important part in trouble shooting of an ABAP application, we can debug ABAP code by using breakpoints.
In SAP Programming there are two kinds of breakpoints.
These can be set by using statement BREAK-POINT in ABAP code, these breakpoints are not user specific, these will trigger for every user. We need to delete these breakpoints manually.
These breakpoints are user specific, these will trigger for specific user only. These breakpoints will be deleted automatically when you log-off from SAP. These can be set in ABAP editor. Dynamic breakpoints can be set in active (activated) source code only.
Dynamic breakpoints are of two types.
These is a type of break-point, which will get activated even for Non SAP Applications, these breakpoints will be triggered from SAP or from Non-SAP example from portal screen.
Set it through Utilities – Setting – breakpoints.
This break-point will be activated for call only within SAP system and its active till the User session is on.
These breakpoints have different behaviors in different types of coding blocks ex: Function Modules, Sub-routines etc.
Here we will discuss the behavior of breakpoints in each.
When we put break-point in some ABAP code, control will stop at the specific place when executing the ABAP program, then it is debugging mode. We can control debugging using function keys F5, F6, F7 and F8 or using toolbar buttons in debugging screen.
Working with static break point.
Go to SE38, create a program ZSAPN_DEBUGGING, add below code and activate.
BREAK-POINT. “Static break-point
Save, activate and execute the program.
Working with Dynamic Breakpoint.
Go to SE38, create a program ZSAPN_DEBUG, and add below code
REPORT ZSAPN_DEBUG. DATA : IT_MARA TYPE TABLE OF MARA, WA_MARA TYPE MARA. PARAMETERS: P_MTART TYPE MARA-MTART. SELECT * FROM MARA INTO TABLE IT_MARA UP TO 50 ROWS WHERE MTART = P_MTART. LOOP AT IT_MARA INTO WA_MARA. WRITE:/ WA_MARA-MATNR, WA_MARA-MTART, WA_MARA-MATKL, WA_MARA-MEINS, WA_MARA-SPART. ENDLOOP.
Techniques of debugging
Now, we will learn and understand the real techniques of debugging.
What are uses of F5, F6, F7 and F8 in debugging?
These are function keys, which are used to control debugging ex: go to next break-point, execute perform/function module which out going into it etc.
When you press F5 in debugging, you will go to next step means you program control goes to next line.
When you press F6 in debugging, it will execute the module without going into it.F6 works for performs (subroutines), Function modules, Class methods etc.
Ex for F6: we have a program, we have some function modules in the program, when we click F5 in debugging control will go into function module source code, we don`t want to go into function module, in that case we use F6, it will not go into function module instead it will execute it in one step.
When you press F7 in debugging, it will completes the current module/program in a single step.
Ex for F7: We have a program, we have a function module in the program, we have put break point, when we press F7 it will completes the program if the control is in program, when we press F7 it will complete the module( FM) when the control is in function module.
When you press F8 in debugging, control will go to next break point if any or completes the program execution.
When do we use external break-point?
Whenever we wants to debug a program, function module, Web Dynpro application or any other object from external interface (other than GUI) like portal, web dynproetc, we need to use external break-point. We can use external break point to debug from GUI also.