- What is Python?
- How to Install Python?
- Python Variables and Operators
- Python Loops
- Python Functions
- Python Files
- Python Errors and Exceptions
- Python Packages
- Python Classes and Objects
- Python Strings
- PostgreSQL Data Types
- Python Generators and Decorators
- Python Dictionary
- Python Date and Time
- Python List and Tuples
- Python Multithreading and Synchronization
- Python Modules
- What is Python bytecode?
- Python Regular Expressions
- Selenium Basics
- Selenium with Python Introduction and Installation
- Navigating links using get method Selenium Python
- Locating Single Elements in Selenium Python
- Locating Multiple elements in Selenium Python
Interview Questions & Answers
How to Install Python?
We can install python on our local computer through the following steps:
- Once you have downloaded, click on Run to install the environment
- Tick Add 3.7 to the path
- Now, click on install now to install the environment.
- Finally, you will be see setup was successful.
IDLE is the approved writing for Python. So go to your operating system search bar and search for IDLE. Then you will be entering into the following screen.
This IDLE suits best for beginners. But this Python IDLE does not fit well for developing the application. So we need an alternative editor like IDE to develop the application using python. Today in the market, we do have many IDE‘s to learn Python. But I prefer Pycharm as an editor to expand the applications.
How to Install Pycharm IDE?
- Visit https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/ to download the latest version of IDE.
Today it is the time to choose the operating frameworks. As of now, I opt for WINDOWS. And this pycharm has two versions. (The community version is available for free, and the professional version is a licensed version.) As a beginner, we would opt for the community version. Now it’s time to download the Community version. After downloading the file, click on RUN to install the file.
- Now click on NEXT
- Select the path for installation. (A default path would be provided and can be changed if required)
- Now select the operating system of the Local system.
- Select the project location path to create the program’s shortcuts.
- Now click on Install. And tick RUN Pycharm Community Edition.