- Introduction to PHP
- Introduction to HTML
- HTML5 New Tags
- Style Sheet (CSS)
- Bootstrap (Responsive Design)
- PHP Language Building Blocks
- Conditional Statements
- Introducing ARRAY
- Manipulation User Input
- Reusing Code and Functions
- Object-Oriented PHP
- File System and the Server
- File Uploading & Downloading
- String Manipulation and Regular Expression
- State Management
- MySQL Database
- jQuery with Ajax
- Advance PHP Techniques
- Laravel – Configuration
- Laravel Controller
- Laravel PHP_Middleware
- Request and Response in Laravel
- Views in Laravel
- Laravel- Form
- Laravel- Blade Template
- Laravel - Sessions
- Use of Ajax in Laravel
- Error Handling with Laravel
- Pagination in Laravel
- SENDING EMAIL USING LARAVEL
< H1> MongoDB
MongoDB is a manuscript NoSQL system for storing large amounts of data. MongoDB uses groups and files though rather than columns and sets, as in DBMS. Records are made up of digital certificates, that are MongoDB’s metadata block. Records are comparable to database management systems in that they comprise CSS files and functions. MongoDB is a collection of data that first appeared in the early 2000s.
< H2> History
It was first developed in 2007 as part of a PaaS(platform as a service) project comparable to Microsoft Azure.It was created via 10gen, a Brooklyn company that is currently known as MongoDB Incorporated. This was created as a PAAS at first. It was then offered to the industry as just an integrated database system managed and serviced around 2009. Edition 1.4, that was published in March 2010,is deemed the first suitable deployment.
Some of the features are as follows:
- Each dataset is made up of categories, that are made up of records. Each file is unique, with a distinct amount of elements. Each statement’s structure and information may range from one another.
- The statement’s design seems to be more akin to how programmers build data types in its various scripting languages. The programmer will frequently claim that the models own a proper framework with digital certificates rather than multiple rows.
- There is no need to establish a strategy again for entries (or publications as they are known in MongoDB). Variables could be built here on go alternatively.
- MongoDB situations have a lot of adaptabilities. Organizations throughout the globe have established groups, with certain operating 100 or more machines and thousands of pages inside the dataset.
< H2> Importance of MongoDB
- It is a Query language rather than storing information in an organized style, it saves it in records. As a result, it is incredibly flexible to proper business situations and demands.
- It has potential visitors by feature, substantial variations, and sequence queries as well as ad hoc requests. Individual elements inside files can be returned via query.
- Indexes can be used to enhance the productivity of MongoDB searching. It can be created for any feature inside a MongoDB database.
- In terms of reliability and validity, MongoDB might provide full functionality. More than two mongo DB processes make up a replication group. At any point, any component of a distributed system can assume the position of direct or indirect duplicate. The database server, that communicates with the user and executes all understand activities, seems to be the principal replicate. By established replicating, the intermediate replicates keep a record of the primary election information. Whenever a copy of the information fails, the replication group shifts towards the intermediate replication, which may become the internet services.
- To expand dynamically, It develops the notion of subnetting, which splitsthe information across many of its servers. It can also be distributed across numerous servers, distributing workload and/or replicating data is kept the program going in the event of component failure.
< H2> MongoDB: Data Modelling
The information is in a configurable structure. Its sets would not impose page layout, contrast SQL databases, which require you to establish a server’s architecture while entering information. Its versatility is also what gives it all so strong.
Consider the following points while modelling information in Mongo:
- Examine the user’s economic requirements to determine what information and source of reports are required. As a result, verify that now the statement’s format is determined appropriately.
- If you anticipate a high volume of requests, explore using indexing in the database schema to increase database performance.
- To increase the performance ofthe MongoDB system, evaluate the use of indices, as necessary, implement indexing into your data analysis architecture.
< H2>Differentiate between MongoDB & RDBMS
The difference between MongoDB and RDMS are as follows:
|It is a manuscript, non-relational DBMS program that utilizes a pdf file store.||It is a management of database method that provides relational databases.|
|Provide the built-in capability for hierarchical file storage.||Hierarchical knowledge is hard to preserve.|
|It is also incredibly flexible. With the installation of a microprocessor, its efficiency increases.||Upward scalability is a feature of RDBMS. As the amount of RAM in your computer grows, so does its efficiency.|
|The structure could be defined and queried periodically.||Using databases, the design must be specified inside an RDBMS.|
|Insertion of SQL data is not feasible.||SQL vulnerability can be exploited.|
|Coherence, Reliability, and Fault – tolerance are all followed by the CAP theory.||Integrity, Consistent, Isolated, and Persistence are all part of the ACID concept.|
|When it comes to major components of hierarchical information, it is lightning quick.||When analyzing massive hierarchal information, RDBMS is slower.|
|To access the dataset, it offers a Scripting language user.||To explore a dataset, RDBMS employs SQL.|
Some of the advantages are as follows:
- It is a conceptual server, therefore it’s a versatile dataset. It indicates any form of information which can be stored in a distinct file. This provides us with the versatility to keep information of various forms.
- By dividing huge amounts of data among multiple servers attached to the program, we may hold a big amount of information. There would be no successful situation when a system is unable to manage such massive amounts of data. “Auto-sharding” is indeed a concept which can be utilised there.
- It offers integrated classes such as recurrence with the grid. Several aspects contribute to MongoDB’s improved collected data. As a result, the efficiency is excellent.
Some of the disadvantages are as follows:
- It doesn’t enable connections in the same way that a data model does. However, one could use connects feature by explicitly programming it. However, this could slow down implementation and influence productivity.
- It uses a lot of storage since it keeps the key identifiers for every high-quality product. Then there is information overload owing to the unavailability of connecting capability. As an outcome, storage use increases unnecessarily.
- Upwards of 100 layers of file layering are not possible.