Dynamic 365 Tutorial
- Introduction to Mictrosoft Dynamic 365?
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Navigation
- What is Entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Field Types
- What is Solution Package in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Power BI
- Microsoft CRM Forms
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Searching
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Web Resources
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Finance and Operations
- Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Microsoft CRM- Workflow Process
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Plugins
- Microsoft Dynamic 365 Implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales basics
- Different Dynamics 365 Sales Entities
- Relationships in Microsoft Dynamics CRM : 1:N, N:1, N:N
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Amazon Computer Services
Microsoft Dynamic CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM now called as Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement. It is a platform for Customer Relationship Management that enables to deliver seamless experience. The CRM system allows a company to manage interactions with current and future potential customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM has three modules, they are:-
- Sales Module.
- Marketing Module.
- Customer service module.
- Field service.
- Project service Automation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales provides the tools for sales team to manage Leads and Opportunities. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales module is comprised of a set of entities, processes, dashboards, and reports, along with the ability to see the products and services offered as well as the associated sales literature.
- Within the Sales module, the Sales team has the ability to manage their own customers, contacts, current orders, services, existing issues, and resolutions.
- With all this information at your fingertips, a sales person can walk into any new opportunity fully prepared, avoiding any unexpected surprises.
- Sales team have full knowledge of the customer and its current needs, level of satisfaction, and potential contention subjects.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer service includes a set of powerful features used to manage and track customer complaints and service activities. It also used to track customer interactions within your organisation.
- Using Service module, service management and service scheduling can be viewed.
- The management aspect deals primarily with managing service tickets. They are called Cases within the context of Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for marketing completes the set of module is targeted for marketing professionals. This marketing module provides set of tools for retaining existing customers, attracting new customers and expanding the business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Dynamics 365 for field service is a new application developed by Microsoft to reduce service cost, maximize efficiency and to improve customer satisfaction.
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for project service automation helps in deepening customer engagement and build customer confidence through a responsive engagement model.
Few important points to notice about Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM:
- It is one of the popular CRM software systems that are available in the market.
- The software was developed by Microsoft.
- The software mainly focuses on the core departments of any organization, i.e. Sales, Marketing, Customer service department.
- As it is built by Microsoft, they have predominantly used a. NET-based framework where they are customizing the CRM software periodically to support the market demands.
Products or Services offered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
In this section of the article, we will discuss the various products/services that are offered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM system is offered in two variations, i.e.
- CRM online
- CRM on-premises
CRM online is nothing but a cloud-based version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With this type of product offering, businesses don’t have to worry about managing servers, hosting, etc. All of the infrastructures and backend processes (application servers, setups, deployments, databases, etc.) are managed by Microsoft itself. The service is available on subscription plans.
The same product, i.e. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is offered to businesses and the installation is done on your servers. This kind of installation actually involves a lot of maintenance activities. I.e. database maintenance, customizations, backups, licensing, network, and hardware setup activity.