Dynamic 365 Tutorial
- Introduction to Mictrosoft Dynamic 365?
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Navigation
- What is Entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Field Types
- What is Solution Package in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Power BI
- Microsoft CRM Forms
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Searching
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Web Resources
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Finance and Operations
- Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Microsoft CRM- Workflow Process
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Plugins
- Microsoft Dynamic 365 Implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales basics
- Different Dynamics 365 Sales Entities
- Relationships in Microsoft Dynamics CRM : 1:N, N:1, N:N
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Amazon Computer Services
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamic 365
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics< 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications in the Cloud. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a unification of the current CRM and ERP Cloud solutions into one Cloud service, delivered by purpose-built applications. It enables end-to-end business processes driven by unified navigation, has a core user experience in how they look and feel, and also allows seamless integration with each other. Microsoft Dynamics 365 further extends Microsoft’s commitment of being a cloud-committed company bringing in world-class business apps together in their overall cloud offering. The Dynamics 365 applications can be independently deployed. A customer can start with what they need, and as the business demands, the customer can adopt additional applications.
Many of you may be new to Microsoft Dynamics 365, and it would be a good idea to register the logo/brand image of this solution from Microsoft. The following is a common symbol that you should expect to gain a lot of traction among organizations embracing business applications in Microsoft Cloud.
To understand Microsoft Dynamics 365, first we have to understand about Microsoft Cloud competencies and the overall cloud vision. Microsoft Cloud has numerous offerings and services,Microsoft categories all these services and offerings into four broad categories they are
Modern Workplace :
Modern Workplace combines Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility and Security, and it is offered as Microsoft 365.
Business Applications :
The Business Applications category is a combination of ERP and CRM business applications and is offered as Dynamics 365.
Application and Infrastructure :
The third category is Cloud Application and Infrastructure, which is powered by Azure.
Data &AI :
Data & AI, deals with data, AI, and analytics.
Each of these categories comprises of multiple applications and services as shown below.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamic 365
Any business application and its platform decision is often based on benefits, return on investment, and the commitment of product principal with an assured road map. We would like to share the top three among several benefits of leveraging Dynamics 365 as your business solution platform:
- Productivity like never before with purpose-built applications.
- A powerful and highly adaptable platform to enable business transformation effectively.
- Integrated applications to eliminate data silos.
- Insightful intelligence to drive informed decision making.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 salient features.
What makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 stand apart from its competition and an enabler for organizations lies in its features, capabilities, and offerings?
Following are the features of Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Cloud-driven, browser-based application.
- Generally made available on November 01, 2016 to a number of markets.
- Seamlessly integrated with Office 365, all out of the box, to increase productivity and stand apart from others.
- Intelligence built in for predictive analysis and decision making support.
- Releveled and revolutionized the traditional approach towards business solutions.
Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications in the Cloud (public and private) as well as on premises, expected to transform how businesses use technological solutions to achieve their goals.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Apps
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 approach to business applications unifies Microsoft’s current CRM(Customer Relationship Management) and ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) cloud solutions into one cloud service with new purpose-built business applications that work together seamlessly to help you manage specific business functions. Let’s now get an insight at a high level into the various apps available in Dynamics 365. The following visual shows the apps and their association to ERP/CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales.
Dynamics 365 for Sales has a built-in digital intelligence and automated business processes to increase revenue while controlling acquisition costs. It allows you to win new and repeat business using a personalized sales process, allowing your sales team to quickly and easily use it day in and day out. By measuring the past and identifying leading indicators for future sales, it helps in maximizing your sales team’s performance by reducing distractions and helping them focus on the priorities.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing is a comprehensive marketing service that can be leveraged to delight customers and personalize their experiences of your company/brand.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is an omni-channel solution to unify the way customers and prospects experience your business. One can create consistency and loyalty at all touch points across various experience channels such as self-service, peer-to-peer service, and assisted service. It also proactively addresses the issues by detecting the customers’ intent and social sentiment. Expect an increase in CSAT (customer satisfaction) and retention by providing personalized and consistent engagements and proactive addressing of service issues.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service is the new Microsoft Field Service application which drastically reduces your service costs and improves customer satisfaction.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service.
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation (PSA) lets you run your project-based business more productively and profitably. You can create and execute more profitable projects and customer relationships and satisfy your clients.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition (AX) offers a wide variety of role-specific dashboards and work spaces to make work life easier for folks using day in and day out.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
Dynamics 365 for Talent brings your human capital management to the cloud for a mobile, employee-focused, strategic HR approach that helps you find and hire the right people, nurture success, and deliver high-impact, sustainable results.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail.
It provides an intelligent platform to enable retailers to combine the best of digital and in-store to deliver personal, seamless, and differentiated customer experiences by empowering people and capturing insights to drive growth.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights.
Dynamics 365 Customer insights is built on top of Azure and Cortana Intelligent. It leverages data services and connects your Dynamics 365 data with any other data source. This enables you to have a 360 view of your customer and to better understand and engage with them.