Dynamic 365 Tutorial
- Introduction to Mictrosoft Dynamic 365?
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Navigation
- What is Entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Field Types
- What is Solution Package in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Power BI
- Microsoft CRM Forms
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Searching
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Web Resources
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Finance and Operations
- Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Microsoft CRM- Workflow Process
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Plugins
- Microsoft Dynamic 365 Implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales basics
- Different Dynamics 365 Sales Entities
- Relationships in Microsoft Dynamics CRM : 1:N, N:1, N:N
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Amazon Computer Services
Out-of-the-box, CRM provides 11 types of data fields in Microsoft dynamics crmthat can be placed on forms −
- Single Line of Text
- Option Set (Dropdown)
- Two Options (Radio Button)
- Whole Number
- Floating Point Number
- Decimal Number
- Multiple Lines of Text
- Date and Time
The following table lists each with a brief description.
Single Line of Text
This field stores up to 4000 characters of text. You can also specify the format as one of these: Email, Text, Text Area, URL, Ticker Symbol, and Phone. You can set the maximum length and IME mode for each of these.
Option Set (Dropdown)
This field stores a set of options each having a number value and label. In other words, it is a dropdown field in CRM. You can also define Global Option Sets which can be used across multiple forms.
Two Options (Radio Button)
This field provides two options for the user to select (0 or 1). In other words, it is a radio button field.
When an entity has an image field, it can be configured to display the image for the record in the application.
This field stores integer values between -2,147,483,648 and 2,147,483,647. It supports the specifying formats as None, Duration, Time Zone, and Language. You can set the minimum and maximum values too.
Floating Point Number
This field stores the floating point numbers up to 5 decimal points of precision between 0.00 and 1,000,000,000.00. You can set the minimum and maximum values too.
This field stores up to 10 decimal points with values ranging from -100,000,000,000.00 and 100,000,000,000.00.
This field is used to store any currency values in the range of 922,337,203,685,477.0000 to 922,337,203,685,477.0000. You can also specify the Precision as Pricing Decimal, Currency Precision or any value between 0 to 4.
Multiple Lines of Text
This is a scrolling text box. You can set the maximum number of characters for this field.
Date and Time
This field is used to store date-related data in CRM with two supported formats: Date Only, and Date and Time. You can also specify the behavior as User Local, Date Only and Time-Zone Independent.
You can create a lookup field using an entity relationship that has already been created, but not yet used with another lookup field. If you create a lookup field in an entity form, the relationship is automatically generated. A lookup field is created as a relationship field.