Dynamic 365 Tutorial
- Introduction to Mictrosoft Dynamic 365?
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Navigation
- What is Entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Field Types
- What is Solution Package in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Power BI
- Microsoft CRM Forms
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Searching
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Web Resources
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Finance and Operations
- Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Microsoft CRM- Workflow Process
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Plugins
- Microsoft Dynamic 365 Implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales basics
- Different Dynamics 365 Sales Entities
- Relationships in Microsoft Dynamics CRM : 1:N, N:1, N:N
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Amazon Computer Services
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamic 365 Finance and Operations
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations compiled a list with some of the most often stated features of MS Dynamics 365 with Finance and Operations.
- Beginning with what you require and add applications as the requirements progress.
- Understand the consumers in a whole new light.
- It’s considerably more adaptable to have a monthly operational cost and a subscription model than it is to have capital costs.
- Dynamics 365 is based on role-based purchasing subscriptions.
- Ease of Use is a term used to describe how simple something is to use.
- Dynamics 365 is built on Microsoft’s new AppSource app store, allowing users to easily search for it and download the applications customers and the organization needs.
- Intelligent Dynamics 365 provides customers Insightful Information and Advanced Analytics right out of the box.
- Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based system that supports a physical data centre, networking capabilities, services hosting platforms, customer and administrative accessibility, and robust security and access controls for applications and data integrated into the cloud services.
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultants help businesses integrate their international and domestic financial data and activities while addressing critical business functions. Their responsibilities include automating activities and procedures and simplifying client orders, sales, invoicing, and reporting; their expertise and experience may assist a company in adapting.
Following are the exams:
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Core Operations
- MB-310: Financials in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing
MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Core Operations
The following is the list of abilities assessed and how many examinations will be assigned to these.
- Use tools and capabilities that are widely available (20-25%).
- Security, procedures, and choices may all be customized (45-50%).
- Make a data transfer (15-20%).
- Verify and back up the solutions (15-20%).
MB-310: Financials in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
The following is a list of the abilities assessed and how much of the course will be devoted to them.
- Set up and customize the financial planning system (35-40 %).
- Organize and implement standard procedures (20-25 %).
- Accounts payable and receivable are implemented and managed (20-25 %).
- Budgeting and capital equipment should be addressed (15-20 %).
MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Manufacturing
The following is a list of the capabilities checked and how much the course will be devoted to them.
- Establish and set up manufacturing (30-35%).
- Create and maintain efficiency and manufacturing orders (25-30%).
- Produce batches requests, execute them, and monitor them (40-45%).