- Microsoft Azure Tutorial
- Types of Azure clouds
- Azure components
- Azure Functions
- Azure architecture
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Azure
- Storage Service of Azure
- Network services In Microsoft Azure
- Network Services
- Computation of services in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine storage
- Virtual Machine Scale Set
- Azure Backup
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine security
- App Services of Azure
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Service
- Web apps
- Mobile App
- API App
- CDN in Azure
- Managed Service Identity
- Media Service
- Database service
- Azure SQL
- SQL Database Configuration
- SQL Managed Instance
- COSMOS DB
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Warehouse
Azure Interview Questions
Managed Service Identity
Azure has only just added this service. It identifies features for an app and grants that identification access to various resources. It also keeps user credentials to manage and control Azure services. Generally, it goes to the Azure site and request which ARM provide a service provider identification for the application platform.
For example, to get a secret from the Azure data store. The software program will be able to extract the confidential at program execution and utilize it to connect the resources by providing which tokens and have an appropriate digital signature configured within the Azure credential store.
App Service Monitoring
Learn More About Azure Tutorial.
Microsoft offers a variety of tools for keeping track of App service are as follows:
The capabilities that can be used by applications hosted in Application Platform are limited. The app’s procedures are set by the App Data package that is linked with it. When creating an app warranty, we usually choose a supply grid as well as a capacity. It is given a particular number of Processors and RAM depending on the size and payment level.Free or Shared apps are as follows:
- Filesystem- This feature is available on the Beginning, Medium, and Superior subscriptions.
Metrics offer data on the behaviour of a program or an App-Specific service. It has two types of level:
- At the App network extender level, where Processor and Storage percentages, Information in and out, Disk arrival time, and HTTP throughput will all be included.
- The software’s second is a category of statistics, which comprises response times, average RAM usage set, Geometry, Information in and out and so on. When using program insights, which is a powerful analytics solution for evaluating web applications, get access to a lot more analytics.
Durability and specificity:
If leverage the program analytics. It will see a significant improvement in persistence.
- The precision of these measurements is minute, and they are saved for 30 hours.
- These measurements are kept for 30 days at an hour level.
- The precision of these measures is set at 30 days.
Services for mobile apps Diagnostic ability for reporting data from either the user and the web applications are offered by web services. Database server diagnosis and program symptoms are conceptually segregated. It has two types are as follows:
Web server diagnostics:
It allows for extensive error reporting, such as any Http 400, or the above fault will be reported. The records can also be seen. The second item is unsuccessful attempt monitoring, which is essentially a log of the IIS elements that were utilized to execute our demand. Web server reporting is the third option. These are the total numbers of Web servers have received.
This feature allows to record the data generated by the web-based application. So, to use systems diagnosis trace, program diagnosis will supply all of the data.
It’s typically helpful to observe collection systems in approaching while developing an application. Using Azure Command-line Gateway, it may log data to developing real-time.These are the fundamental commands which need to stream the system logs are as follows:
Azure Scripting for Livestream
- Get-AzureWebSiteLog – Name webappname -Tail
- Get-AzureWebSitelog – Name webappname -Tail -Message Error
Using the Azure Command-Line gateway for Livestream
- azwebapp log tail – name webappname -resource-group myResourceGroup
- azwebapp log tail -name webappname -resource-group myResourceGroup -filter Error
Enroll Yourself in Live Classes For Azure Training Online in Noida.