- Microsoft Azure Tutorial
- Types of Azure clouds
- Azure components
- Azure Functions
- Azure architecture
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Azure
- Storage Service of Azure
- Network services In Microsoft Azure
- Network Services
- Computation of services in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine storage
- Virtual Machine Scale Set
- Azure Backup
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine security
- App Services of Azure
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Service
- Web apps
- Mobile App
- API App
- CDN in Azure
- Managed Service Identity
- Media Service
- Database service
- Azure SQL
- SQL Database Configuration
- SQL Managed Instance
- COSMOS DB
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Warehouse
Azure Interview Questions
CDN in Azure
It is a universal solution for ensuring superior material across a content delivery network (CDN) with high throughput. It employ a dispersed number of sensors to give effective material. It cached clients’ material and saves it on computers that are nearest to the middle minimizing delay. The majority of the time, it employs caches to enhance performance by storing some data visualization because CDNs apply multiple network optimizations on POP (point-of-presence of server) to speed interactive content. It also can’t hope to archive and save to endpoints.
To create CDN in Azure following steps are:
- Login into the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Create a resource from the portal present in the home page as shown.
- Select Web App option from the page.
- Select the CDN featured option present in the panel.
- The CDN Profile page will appear; enter CDN username and select “Resource group” and “Pricing tier” from the selection menus.
- Select the Create button, which will taketime to build and verify.
- The text “Successfully created a CDN profile” appears in the notifications button when the CDN profile is correctly generated.
- To see the CDN profile you just built, go to the successfully built a CDN profile from Step 7 option.
Azure CDN provides different four types of origin are as follows:
- Origination on Demand
- Cloud Storage Services
- Web App
To set up a CDN for Custom Origin and public-facing source browser window which may be stored in Azure.
- To produce CDN profiling; go to All Services and choose Web from the left pane then select on CDN evaluators.
- The page appears which will shows all the “CDN profiles”, select one of the CDN profile.
- Select the Endpoint from the “CDN profiles”as shown in the panel.
- Enter the desired details in the “Add an endpoint” option.
- Choose “Custom origin”option from the list.
- Origin hostname option will takes the URL of the custom link which will extract the content from the origin. Enter the URL of the “Origin hostname”.
- Click Add option which will take about some minutes to construct an endpoints for custom origin and the option will notify “Successfully created the CDN endpoint” in the notifications.
- After, clicking on “Successfully created the CDN endpoint” to direct to the endpoints.
To manage CDN follow the following steps:
- 1. Go to the CDN and clickon the “CDN profile” from “All Services page”.
- Selecting a CDN endpoint to administer will bring up a CDN endpoint from“CDN profile”.
- Choose the Geo-filtering button from the Settings section to configure the location-based sorting. It comes with two options; set the permissions to accept or prohibit.
- Admin can configure which countries to restrict and which countries to prohibit relevant content on country codes.
- To handle compression then select Compression.
- To handle the cache in the CDN, select caching rules that will helps to manage the content.
- The cache setting is available for three alternative query caching behaviours:
- Query Strings are ignored.
- To query strings, bypass processing.
- Every unique URL should be cached.
Advantages of the Content delivery network (CDN) are as follows:
- It minimizes latency in order to deliver maximum material.
- When utilizing an applications that downloads material frequently, Azure CDN provides a better user knowledge and practical efficiency.
- It has a lot of flexibility and can manage a lot of information.
It saves material on network edge that are close to the client and delivers a contents directories with minimal bandwidth to the customer.
Enroll Yourself in Live Classes For Azure Training Online.