- Microsoft Azure Tutorial
- Types of Azure clouds
- Azure components
- Azure Functions
- Azure architecture
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Azure
- Storage Service of Azure
- Network services In Microsoft Azure
- Network Services
- Computation of services in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine storage
- Virtual Machine Scale Set
- Azure Backup
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine security
- App Services of Azure
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Service
- Web apps
- Mobile App
- API App
- CDN in Azure
- Managed Service Identity
- Media Service
- Database service
- Azure SQL
- SQL Database Configuration
- SQL Managed Instance
- COSMOS DB
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Warehouse
Azure Interview Questions
It assists users in creating, deploying, hosting, and consuming APIs in the internet as well as on architecture. While serving API apps, Azure clouds delivers high privacy, access management, and connection with other Virtual resources through a common API maintained interface. It is among the fastest and most straightforward ways to establish a scaled API, such as a REST API, using the environment and sustainable. Logic apps assist in the integration of various Azure services using API applications. By storing all surfaces in Azure and Azure API apps are easy to produce, it creates a process for each operation connecting with capabilities in another platform.
Working of API app:
Users, administrators, and publications can use Microsoft’s Cloud API online services to create, implement, and administer Web APIs for their technology or apps. It provides an API administration tool for managing all APIs deployed across several clouds. It also support Azure API Management. Azure Administrator develops APIs, each of which contains one maybe more functions that can be applied to one or more objects. Users can also access the API management dashboard when the API has been established. Using an API function, programmers must first subscription to the API’s related service.
The API app components are as follows:
It is the endpoints that receives API requests and delivers them to the platform’s backbone. Before forwarding calls, it can additionally validate Access token, JWT credentials and certifications. It keeps track of call information for analysis.
It is a management platform for the API service. It’s being used to create an API layout as well as packaging APIs into solutions. The guidelines for API transformations can be put using the gateway administrator. It may be used to handle all of the customers.
It is the primary web component for programmers to access Ui components, test APIs using an interaction terminal, and establish and subscription to specified Category to obtain API keys. It can customize this portal interface by adding or deleting personalized recommendations.
API App features are as follows:
- Azure Platform enables a number of languages and frameworks, including C#, ASP.NET, Java, Ruby, Python, and PHP, allowing users to construct APIs in their own languages.
- Third-party technologies such as SAP and SharePoint are useful to coordinate with Azure APIs.
- It has high throughput compatibility for DevOps technologies like Azure DevOps, BitBucket, gitHub, and others.
- It is a Microsoft Azure Services, it also has a high degree of protection.
- It is a virtualized application.
- It has the capacity to auto-scale and bandwidth allocation if necessary.
Learn More About Azure Tutorial.
Create SQL database follow the following steps:
- Login into the Azure portal.
- Create a resource, present in the Azure portal.
- Write ‘API Management’ into the search box and search.
- Select the API Management option.
- In the API Management service; enter the credentials.
- To build an API management example, click the Create option.
- When the deployment is finished. The newly built API will be visible in the resources.
Clients can clear up valuable capital in the API, customize the assets or eliminate the material from list based on customer needs.
Enroll Yourself in Live Classes For Azure Training Online.