- Microsoft Azure Tutorial
- Types of Azure clouds
- Azure components
- Azure Functions
- Azure architecture
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Azure
- Storage Service of Azure
- Network services In Microsoft Azure
- Network Services
- Computation of services in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine in Microsoft Azure
- Virtual Machine storage
- Virtual Machine Scale Set
- Azure Backup
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine security
- App Services of Azure
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Service
- Web apps
- Mobile App
- API App
- CDN in Azure
- Managed Service Identity
- Media Service
- Database service
- Azure SQL
- SQL Database Configuration
- SQL Managed Instance
- COSMOS DB
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Warehouse
Azure Interview Questions
Advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Azure
The Advantages of using Azure are as follows:
- Azure infrastructure will improve the business organizational plan at a low cost.
- It enables to use the system without purchasing a permit for each computer.
- From SQL databases to blobs to lists, Windows Azure has the perfect option to provide information that needs.
- It has scalability, versatility, and expense.
- It is familiar knowledge and techniques, it allows to maintain continuity throughout environments.
- With an achieving effective set of tools and recognizable design and identification strategies, it can expand server farm.
- High price cloud services, like Linux and Windows servers, can be deployed in minutes.
- It allows to move data IT resources depending on the requirements.
Learn More About Azure Tutorial.
The disadvantages of using Azure are as follows:
- If a user can’t access the web, he/she can use cloud services.
- It is a web-based program that, like large documents, takes a lot of storage to upload.
When opposed to using a specific software package on the desktop PC, web-based apps might get be slower.
Enroll Yourself in Live Classes For Azure Training Online.