Cloud Computing Tutorial
- What is Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- CLOUD COMPUTING
- DEPLOYMENT MODELS
- Utility Computing
- Types of Cloud
- Grid Computing
- Cloud Computing-Architecture
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Cloud Computing – Virtualization
- Cloud Computing Tenets
- Community Cloud
- Cloud Models
- Data Storage
- Internet and the Web
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Cloud Computing
IOT (Internet of Things)
IoT refers to the linking of several devices to the Internet. These devices may include several devices that for reasons such as automation and real-time system control, need to be connected. Since the IoT has stored both real-time and historical data, it can provide machines with efficient decision-making instructions and monitor certain activities and aspects of when and how they operate.
As part of a partnership, the role of cloud computing in IoT works and is used to store IoT data, enabling easy access when needed. For the large data packages created by the IoT via the Internet, cloud computing is a simple means of travel.
There are several advantages to incorporating the use of each of these programs, with a few of the key benefits shown below:
- You can access data remotely and quickly, so that system activities can always be carried out, regardless of the connection.
- Progress in evaluating and updating the status of linked IoT devices.
- Breaches in Infrastructure can be raised immediately. Along with regular updates being pushed to devices, device security is also enhanced.
- Device data scalability
- Infrastructure capacity monitoring.
Faster usage and delivery of apps worldwide.
Apply now for Advanced Cloud Computing Course