Cloud Computing Tutorial Tutorial
- What is Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- CLOUD COMPUTING
- DEPLOYMENT MODELS
- Utility Computing
- Types of Cloud
- Grid Computing
- Cloud Computing-Architecture
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Cloud Computing – Virtualization
- Cloud Computing Tenets
- Community Cloud
- Cloud Models
- Data Storage
- Internet and the Web
- IOT (Internet of Things)
- Mobile Cloud Computing
The Community Cloud enables a group of organizations to access systems and resources. It shares the infrastructure of a specific group with other organizations. This is again facilitated via internal mechanisms or by external service providers.
Cloud implementation, as a group cloud model, has many advantages. Any of those advantages are seen in the following diagram:
Since infrastructure assets are shared across organizations; costs are lower than maintaining individual Private clouds.
Sharing among organizations
Community cloud provides an architecture for the sharing of cloud resources and capabilities between many entities.
The Community Cloud offers relatively better security than the public Cloud.
- Because all information is stored at one location, it is vital to be careful to keep data in the group cloud since it could be accessible by others.
- The distribution of management, security and expense obligations is often tricky.
Enroll Yourself in Live Classes For Cloud Computing Course.