- What is Angular JS
- Features of Angular JS
- Angular JS Uses
- Angular JS Advantages and Disadvantages
- Angular JS Modules
- Angular JS DOM
- Angular JS Directives and its Types
- Angular JS Data Binding
- Angular JS Controllers
- AngularJS MVC
- Angular JS Expressions
- What is AngularJS Scope?
- Angular JS Scope Characteristics
- Angular JS Event
- Angular JS Filter
Angular Interview Questions
What is Angular JS?
- MongoDB which is a NoSQL database
- Express.js which is the server of a web application
- Angularjs for the front end part
- Node.js used for back-end purpose
The syntax of AngularJS looks like this:
< div ng-app=" "> ……
We know that div is an Html tag, but ng-app is a directive of Angular JS, which is used in div tag like an attribute.
Angular JS Versions
Since variation becomes a part of today’s world, similar in technology daily, some up-gradation is taking place to introduce some new features to make it easier for a developer to code, making the technology more efficient and powerful.
In this part of the AngularJS Tutorial, we will discuss all the versions of angular available till now:
- Its architecture is based on a model view controller developed for single page application.
- It was introduced in 2016 to meet the needs.
- Unlike angular1, its architecture is based on service/controller.
- It comes with the feature of dynamic loading. It allows adding new directives and control.
- It is developed but gets skipped, and angular4 was developed.
- It was introduced in 2017.
- It is compatible with angular2.
- In this version, file size get improved to 60%.
- It provides enhancements such as inbuilt Animation Package, ngTemplate, form Validator attributes etc.
- It is an updated version of angular4.
- It introduces build optimizer to discard the unnecessary code from an application.
- There is an improvement in the angular compiler in this version of angular5
- A static injector is presented in the place of a reflective injector to decrease the application file size.
Enroll Yourself in Live Classes For Online Summer Training.
Angular6 is the updated version of angular5. It comes with the following features:
- It provides self-contained angular components and ngAngular Elements.
- Command Line Interface (CLI) Workspace has been improved.
- Library Support has been updated, such as typescript upgraded its version to 2.7 and RxJs upgraded its version to 6.0.0.
- There is an enhancement in routing.
- There is an up-gradation in forms.
- In angular6, in reactive forms, if you are using form builder or form array, you can use as many validators as per requirement; there is no restriction on the number of validators one should use.
- Ivy Rendered, a rendering engine used in angular6, makes its processing speed faster than other versions.
It is the most updated version of angular till now.
- Library support has been updated, such as typescript upgraded version to 3.1, and RxJs upgraded its version to 6.3.
- It supports backward compatibility with nodev10.
- For @output, error handling improves.
- Angular CLI version has been updated to 7.0.2, which has some advanced features like built-in routing features.
Benefits of AngularJS
- AngularJS can bind data with HTML.
- AngularJS provides Single Page Application (SPA).
- Angular JS’s View is written in HTML, Controller is written in
- You can achieve more functionality with just a few lines of code.
- AngularJS provides the reusability for codes and components.
Enroll Yourself in Live Classes For Angular Training Online.